This is how to rip and burn DVD
First â¦..use DVD Decrypter program version 126.96.36.199 ( Do a WWW.GOOGLE.COM search to get it free from a mirror web sight. It is no longer availableâ¦.to not get busted you must remember to go into the program and dissable the check for automatic updates at startupâ¦.else they will know who you are) to decode / âripâ the DVD video, set to the following:
Setting up the program to decrypt:
Under EDIT: set to select all (or main movie files..but main movie files sometimes are split up in a sub coding that hides sections of the movie in other files to piece back together as it playsâ¦..thus you need to save ALL the movie filesâ¦unless you get lucky)
Under VIEW: set to log.
Under Mode: set to File F, not IFO, not ISO.
Under TOOLS: SETTINGS: set to defaults.
Destination: **** important: wherever you save the files toâ¦.. you must create a sub folder and save all the movie files in them named âVIDEO_TSâ. Any software out their looks for all the files of a give movie to be in a single file named VIDEO_TS.
For example you want to rip/decode and copy to file C:\mymovies\starwars\VIDEO_TS\
If all the ripped movie files for a single movie are not in a sub folder called âVIDEO_TSâ no burner software out there will know what to do with / or how to reconnect the separate files together into a playable movie when it comes time to burn to disk.
To burn the ripped files to a usable / playable DVD video in any DVD player:
Info: DVD movies are DOUBLE LAYERâ¦dual layer disksâ¦.you got 2 disks glued together
And that allows movies to be as large as 8 Gig. The reader/burner lasers read through only one side..refocusing to hit either the closer layer diskâ¦or the one behind it.
WE WANT TO BURN USING A STANDARD, CHEAP 4.7 Gig diskâ¦â¦..besides the Double layer disk are to expensive and not available anywayâ¦so people donât even have a medium to start copying anyway.
To get a movie to fit to a standard 4.7 Gig disk and play in a standard DVD player TRANSPARENTLY you need to use the correct / transparent compression software.
Fortunately there is a product out there that has this feature as a back doorâ¦glitchâ¦â¦
That is that when you go to burn ANY video files, the normal limiting software that wont let you burn copyrighted DVD movie files like âTSââ¦.is missing from this companyâs product.
Some copy software actualy rewrights some of your key Movie DVD files so that DVD players wont recognize them when played.
This product â¦if set up / configured correctly will take the large , ripped movie files from your âVIDEO_TSâ sub folderâ¦..and copy it to a 4.7 Gig using TRANSPARENT compression software.
The end product is that you wont know the difference between real vs. memorex,
i.e. 4.7 Gig vs. the real 9 Gig dual layer DVD media.
YOU MUST BUYâ¦ONLINEâ¦â¦
âInter video DVD Copy Platinumâ
Do a search for the âintervideoâ company and youâll find it. Or try
Its reasonably priced tooâ¦â¦ohâ¦.they do have trial versions of the software if you donât want to buy it first. Just download it.
Then Configure as follows:
1. Source: VIDEO_TS (where you put all the movie files for your one specific movie)
2. Target: (select your DVD burner drive)
3. Copy as: select the âDVDâ button AND select the little âEntire diskâ icon beneath it.
4. Properties: select the properties iconâ¦LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BOX WRENCHâ¦..in the same row on the right side of the DVD icon.
5. Under Properties, General Settings:
6. Video System set to Auto.
7. CD Media file split mode set to 74min 640MB CD
8. Temporary pathâ¦.ignorâ¦itâs the default destination if you donât tell it where to burn to.
9. Disk Label/File Nameâ¦â¦since your burning illegal copiesâ¦just leave it at default âmovieââ¦.o.k.
10. Under Propertis, DVD Media: â¦.select / set âDVD 4.7GBâ and also select / set âOutput Disk Fit to one Diskâ.
11. Under Properties, DivX(R): set the âDivX(R) Profile Settingâ to âHome Theater (4Mbits 720x480/576â
12. Hit âOK to save settings !!!!!
13. Press the start button to burn
14. Notes: burning is a sensitive processâ¦.donât do anything else on the computer while its runningâ¦i.e. playing on Internet or doing other programs. Alsoâ¦sometimes â¦a lot sometimes you get bad disksâ¦.it acts like it burned ok but it wont play or acts blank. It is called cheap disks. If this happens a lot you can set your drives record / write speed lower â¦..go to My Comp, select your drive with RIGHT MOUSE CLICKâ¦..it varies from hereâ¦drive to drive. Mostly it is just bad quality blank disks or that you have burned out your burnerâ¦this happens around 600+ copeis burned/timeâ¦you need a new burner.
T/Sâ¦tipsâ¦.the only other software available for doing transparent compression burns of your VIDEO_TS file group is a program called âRoxio Easy Media Creator 7 Basic DVDâ using its
âcopy data to diskâ under its âdataâ function tabâ¦that works but this program adds tags and credits of itself to the diskâ¦.and if you used your real name and company name during registrationâ¦.well that could be bad for you.
You might even want to create a re namable blank template file so each time you copy a new movie file you are only renaming the top file, not the sub file called âVIDEO_TSâ.
Use +R DVD disks (-R is for music)