AC3Filter 2.1a (2012-04-10)
AC3Filter is a high quality free audio decoder and processor filter. It allows media players to playback movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks. Also it can process any audio track; much of processing options allows adjusting the sound in almost any way. It is possible to upmix any audio source to 6 channels. Filter can do multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) output. It can encode any audio source to AC3 on-the-fly and send it over SPDIF to the receiver.
• Equalizer crash fixed. Thanks to all whom report bugs.
• HDMV LPCM support (it was noise).
• 8 channels support
• PCM Double output support
• DTS-MA (core only), AAC, EAC3, FLAC, MP3 decoding support
• Completely new bass redirection:
- better filtering (4th order Linkwitz-Riley)
- option to redirect bass to front speakers
• Single icon per application
• Online help
• Crash report
• Set filter language from the installer
- Portuguese, thanks to Manuela Silva
- Turkish, thanks to AltanEdip
- Dutch, thanks to Ernst Klamer
- Bulgarian, thanks to George Barzev
- Ukrainian, thanks to Michael Vigovsky
Download AC3Filter Full if you’re not sure what version you need.
Do not forget to Donate if you like AC3Filter: http://ac3filter.net/wiki/Donate
Worked perfectly! Thanks a lot!!
I must say, I was really nervous downloading a random file from a forum, but I’m so pleased I did!
It installed extremely quickly, and now I can hear my .mkv video at last!
Big thanks for sharing :o)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’ve been fighting this message for almost a year. I used to have AC3 back when I was in afghanistan, but lost the file and never remembered the name. I came across this post and instantly remembered the file. This fix took me a minute to download and install. Thank you, again!
Matt / Mutoi