IV50 codec

posted in Video Codecs, viewed 89k times Page 1 of 3[1] 3 last »

Does anyone know where can i download IV50 codec???? thanx reply

Feedback
11-23-2003 02:44 AM
JEANIE

here

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Detail_Desc.asp?strState=LIVE&ProductID=355&DwnldID=2846 reply

Feedback
12-06-2003 02:57 AM
VASEK

Thanks Vasek. You saved my CBT ! reply

Feedback
07-07-2004 04:37 PM
chachita

I have downloaded IV50 but get error message on install.
“C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Windows applications.Choose close to terminate."
I have Windows XP home and all available updates installed. Help! reply

Feedback
12-13-2004 10:21 AM
Drunken Duck

(To drunken duck)
The Microsoft website has an article on your problem
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324767
There’s also workarounds listed, but I think they’re more trouble than worth it. I’d recommend getting a 32-bit installer like this one instead
http://binaries.it-faq.pl/windows/tools/graphics/IntelIndeo/iv5setup.exe
reply

Feedback
12-13-2004 08:23 PM
anonymous
1,580 posts

lol the codec worked on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I can play my IV50 files in Windows Mediaplayer Classic :D reply

Feedback
11-05-2009 06:03 PM
bloodspiller

Windows 7 Fix - Should work in Vista to

In windows 7 download the codec pack from here: http://www.filewatcher.com/m/iv5setup.exe.2068266.0.0.html

THEN

go to command prompt and Run as administrator if you don’t run as admin you will get an error.

in command prompt type: regsvr32 ir50_32.dll

Took me ages to figure this out
enjoy... reply

Feedback
03-17-2010 07:59 AM
Jet

Try AllToAvi (by Genesis Kiith) available via Sourceforge, to convert your IV50 video files. Version 4, works well. Will convert the file into DivX5, XVid, or PSP. The resulting file will be playable with VLC, WMP, or others. Prism (video converter), does not do IV50 files, but can resize conversions done via AllToAvi.

AllToAvi is a free program, but the programmer does accept donations. Prism is also a good program, but not free. reply

Feedback
03-20-2010 01:49 PM
Gravquian

Jet wrote:
Windows 7 Fix - Should work in Vista to

In windows 7 download the codec pack from here: http://www.filewatcher.com/m/iv5setup.exe.2068266.0.0.html

THEN

go to command prompt and Run as administrator if you don’t run as admin you will get an error.

in command prompt type: regsvr32 ir50_32.dll

Took me ages to figure this out
enjoy...

That worked perfectly, thanks. reply

Feedback
03-20-2010 05:44 PM
xyz

Thank you so much....this has been driving me mad for days!! Finally I can play my avi files in wmp running in vista. reply

Feedback
03-22-2010 09:37 AM
Princess_Lea_Lea

xyz wrote:

Jet wrote:
Windows 7 Fix - Should work in Vista to

In windows 7 download the codec pack from here: http://www.filewatcher.com/m/iv5setup.exe.2068266.0.0.html

THEN

go to command prompt and Run as administrator if you don’t run as admin you will get an error.

in command prompt type: regsvr32 ir50_32.dll

Took me ages to figure this out
enjoy...

That worked perfectly, thanks.

Agreed.. this solution worked for me in Windows 7
(64bit) Ultimate Edition. Here’s what I did in greater detail than above. After downloading a copy of iv5setup.exe you right click the file and select “Run as administrator” to complete install without fail. Then I searched for ir50_32.dll on my harddrive and found it in c:\windows\SysWOW64\. I opened Windows “Run..." and typed “c:\windows\SysWOW64\regsvr32 ir50_32.dll” (without quotes of course). Regsvr32 reported that the module SUCCESSfully loaded, but failed the call to DLLRegisterServer with error code 0x8000ffff. Regardless of this error, the codec was activated and Windows Media Player now plays my old AVI videos correctly. reply

Feedback
03-27-2010 03:20 AM
dittoXYZ

@xyz/ditto This worked for me too. Thanks for your advice. Looks like we have a solution here :-) reply

Feedback
03-29-2010 10:37 AM
Nipper

Thanks @jet too! reply

Feedback
03-29-2010 10:39 AM
Nipper

www.copy-to-dvd.com reply

Feedback
04-04-2010 10:03 PM
jessica1971

It works :

Downlod the file codinstl.exe on the following link :

http://www.cucusoft.com/codec.asp reply

Feedback
04-11-2010 08:02 PM
frenchguy

Nipper wrote:
@xyz/ditto This worked for me too. Thanks for your advice. Looks like we have a solution here :-)

Thank You very much. it was a great tip for me, too. Think you saved me a lot of time and nerves reply

Feedback
05-05-2010 02:20 PM
Flauschi

I downloaded it from http://www.filewatcher.com/m/iv5setup.exe.2068266.0.0.html
(as mentioned in a previous post, thanks), but I found I didn’t need to run the command prompt line - I tried playing an old video file afterwards and it worked. Windows 7 64bit. reply

Feedback
05-16-2010 01:37 AM
Strakha

Worked perfectly, can now play iv50. reply

Feedback
05-29-2010 01:30 PM
searching for iv50

frenchguy wrote:
It works :

Downlod the file codinstl.exe on the following link :

http://www.cucusoft.com/codec.asp

this worked for me, windows 7 64 bit reply

Feedback
06-02-2010 03:07 PM
Su

It´s working for me. windows 7 32bit. reply

Feedback
06-05-2010 03:54 PM
Daniel

Page 1 of 3[1] 3 last »

Reply

Topic
Your reply
Your name
or log in
Verify you're human

By submitting this form you agree to our posting rules,
privacy policy and our disclaimer.