hi all. to be very frank i should tell you ssome points
1. never buy an MP4 player( the format is not even MP4 in the player)
if you did
2. never format it,(ever)......(as long as possible)
3. if you get less space, there is a problem with the chip, which can only be solved by the chineese who made it.
4. as long as possilbe never try to upgrade firmware, (the tool they gives is almost useless)
5. if upgradation is required check ur board number,(by unscrewing the player)
6. check s1mp3.org for the firmwire
7. and pls check the board number
these are the words of wisdom from a victim like you all, from the chineese attack of mp4 player
one more thing
8. ask ur friend to buy an ipod, instead of going for cheap stuff
guys the memory problem is almost unsolveable.....i guess all gets the message ....take care, mail me at email@example.com, for more ( i am not an expert...but a victim like you all)... take care
Pleaz help me guys!
I wanted to update my mp4 player so I start the programm called: MP3 Player Update Tool. It asked me for a .fw file so I downloaded the FW001.fw file and opened it and clicked at: Update. Now it said it went succesfull and now the screen of my mp4 player is black and it wont turn on anymore...I think ive updated it with the wrong Firmware but anyone knows how to fix this?
BTW: I got a mp4 player from OASIS MEDIA. It can play .mtv files and stuff
PLEAZ HELP ME OUT! Thnx in advance