If you forgot the Windows 7 password without creating a password reset disk in advance, then you can use the third-party software to help reset the password, such as Rekeysoft Windows Password Recovery, which can easily get Windows 7 password reset by creating a similar bootable password reset disk.
I got a new windows 7 laptop a few weeks ago, but my dad put parental controlls on it! I have tried to guess the password but i cant figure it out. Is there anyway i can remove his password, or make me administrator, without his password? . So i turned to somebody for help, thank some people for giving my help, i will show that they gave me some advice that remove windows password.
1. you can start your notebook and press “CTRL+ALT+DEL” twice at Windows login screen, then type Administrator in the username filed and leave the password filed blank to enter into your laptop and go to “Start->Control Panel->User Accounts” to find the inaccessible user account and then remove its password there
2. Another way to remove windows 7 password is to use special Windows password recovery software, such as Windows Password Recovery Tool, This software is designed to automatically remove user credentials. This is how it works:
· First, they automatically create bootable USB or CD. They then, start copying all needed files to your USB or CD.
· Next, the software starts locating the system user.
· Once it finds the system user, the recovery tool automatically begins windows password remover.
· Once the process has finished, all you have to do is restart your computer. You will then be able to remove its password
When i saw they gave thos advice, I tried two methods that can all help me to remove my laptop password, I share these methods with you at the moment, i just hope that you lost or forgot your Windows 7 password at the next time, don’t worry. Just follow the simple tips that I have given and you will, in no time, change it. As far as i know, these methods also supports windows xp and vista system.