Help viewing Jpg images on my TV


My 50inch plasma say I can put a pc card adaptor in the tv to have the ability to view jpg images from an assortment of camera cards. Can someone tell me where I can buy one of these pc card adaptors with multible card reading ability and what make/brand should I buy?

Ed reply

Here is one and as you see is not a fortune. This is for your pc bay or you can buy one for USB port. Google for your local computer store web site and find one. reply


Thanks! reply


Hi there
I am new here and i have encountered the similar questions with you.I tried to view some jpeg image on my tv using this image viewer:
But it failed to do that.Is there any other image viewer which supports to do that?
Thanks a lot reply



Post Your Answer

Your reply
Your name
or log in
Verify you're human

By submitting this form you agree to our posting rules,
privacy policy and our disclaimer.