Ok - not that im advocating cheating a perfectly sound system for watching TV shows (you lacky' lacky baasta’ds !) but this little trick will provide the following results:
*** saved to local hardrive movie file *.nsv
*** playable in new winamp (use winamp for .nsv)
*** fully ripped (no skips on playback amigos)
...but you need some tools...
1. HiDownload to rip the stream (optional but i use it !)
2. UrlHelper to get the crypted URL (cool!!)
3. Winamp (newest version for perfect playback)
OK... so, heres what ya' do -
1. make sure UrlHelper is running and traffic monitor/sniff your current internet connection or adapter (if you is broadband-ed)
2. login to craftytv, and play a file (whatever file) and you will see that Url Helper has handily logged the *.nsv file Url for you (great !!)
3. copy paste this Url into HiDownload’s download section and it will rip the stream to a local *.nsv file for you.
4. associate winamp with .nsv’s and play at your liesure...
wasnt exactly brain surgery now was it ?...
TvBot lets you mass-download all the shows by dynamically extracting the info from CraftyTv.
You can get TvBot here:
Registration for the forum is free and takes a mere 2 minutes. Don’t be turned away just because you have to register to download this great bot.
actually it doesnt lag when you download it using the above techniques, now that i can download it i dont have to worry about lagging.
only the suckers who’re actually paying membership on that site have to deal with it.
ican download at 300K++ ahahahahahahahah
i get it on one of my computers but not on the other..i has to do with the way the tool applet is installed on the computer in IE..theres no known fix for it yet. try it on gozilla or someother browser... or just use the above method to download it before it fully loads and closes ur window ;)