the web address is http://www.craftytv.com/ containing nearly 30 TV series, absolutely free good quality and speed but all NSV-format(IE plunin needed) only can watch online. I tried download them but couldn’t manage to find the real link from the url/index or find the temporary file while watching. there got be a way to download them(backdoor/real link somewhere else?) Can anyone find the way out (might be a little challenging), please.
challenging, really? I mean, just take a look at the html file...you already know that the video file is of .nsv extension....just search the source of the html for that extension...if you can’t figure this out by yourself...you shouldn’t be downloading it anyways. !noob
Yeah, i used to download a lot of episodes but now it’s encrypted... does anyone know how to decrypt it??
found it myself :p
hey man.. what i must do to watch the series (online) i have to install something??
thanks for helping, im having some trouble understanding how to use the code, im not much of a coder ;)
do i make an html file with that or add it to the existing html from craftytv?
when i paste it in the address bar it doesnt seem to do anything?
Oh my gosh, i absolutely love you! it works! woohoo!! you da man!!!
please explain if u know how i can implement it...im having some difficultites
1. load the video u want to download, normally in the browser
2. copy the entire contents of the browser: control “A” (selects all) then control-“C” (copy all)
3. paste contents in MS Frontpage (or any other html composer)
4. click on “code” tab, to view cleaned up code”
5. search code for the url ending with the nsv file extention
6. download video using ur favorite download utility.
winamp supports NSV
NSV is a new video format. It is designed to be easily streamed, support any audio and video codec, and be usable on nearly any platform. Currently NSV utilizes MP3 for audio and VP3 for video.
please don’t download the shows, thats why it skips because downloading the shows uses the maximum bandwidth speed available instead of only a 200k stream.
Seriously, why do you people have to kill the bandwidth...Can you not just use the site like everyone else!!! Have some damn respect...
speaking of respect DONT DOWNLOAD THE VIDEOS UNLESS YOU OWN THEM...and as far as we know some of those videos are not even out for purchase yet
2 faced ignorant fools
hey guys you can download using this procedure:
1. go to craftytv.com , start watching the video u want
2. click on white space somewhere on the page, then press “CONTROL-A” , this will select all the contents of the page, u will notice parts of the text are now hilighted.
3. while it is all selected , press “CONTROL-C”, this will copy the viewable contents of the page.
4. go to this editor http://vsbabu.org/tools/ieeditor/index.php delete all of the previous contents (press CONTROL-A to select all, then DELETE) and paste the craftytv contents. to do this, click in the text area and then press “CONTROL-V”
5.at the top of that window, find the “W/H” icon, this will convert the Webpage to HTML code.
6. press “CONTROL-F” and type “nsv”, this will permit u to find the NSF url of the video. there are others in the page, but not the right ones,generally it will be the 8th instance of NSV in the page. u need the one that is for the video u’re watching, by the name u should be able to figure it out..
notice it starts with http:// and ends with a file name in “nsv” format.
7. with the url u can, directly download the file (its about 35Megs for 30min of video). notice how u can rightclick and select “save as” on the above familyguy video... thats essentially how u can download the videos.
A good tool that also permits faster downloads is FRESHDOWNLOAD (find link in above posts), u run the program and type in the url ..it will fetch the file and put it straight on ur computer for later viewing. u can use WINAMP to view nsv files.
fresh download program here