Had the same problem and a tech mailed me the recipe to fix it but got lost after step 2. See if you can figure it
1. Go into my computer(START BUTTON), on the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
2. On the View tab, in the Advanced Settings list, double-click the Hidden files and folders category to expand it, and then click Show hidden files and folders.
3. Search for a folder named DRM. (A hidden folder containing hidden system files).
4. Erase the content of that folder.
5. Re-purchase the title to get another license (make sure you erase the previous file completely).
6. Follow the update player procedure that will happen in the purchase confirmation page.
7. Attempt to play the title again.
I posted about this yesterday... I have a problem with DRM! Who knows how to get around it? It says I have to pay for it each time I want to watch the video! I have the whole file, I just can get any players to play it. Will someone please help me out?