For Mac users:
WMV Component from Flip4Mac. Download this free component from the Flip4Mac site. It places a WMV “player” in your Systems Preferences.
Spend $20 on QuickTime Pro and you will be able to open your WMV files direct in QuickTime itself. You can then save it a whatever format you wish to. AVI. MPEG4, 3GP for mobiles, iPod video format, etc etc.
Have been doing it successfully. Best $20 off bucks i’ve spent.
hi, there are many video converter that can convert to another format, but i recommend you E.M. HD Video Converter. because i have been using it for a long time and it works really well for me.
it is a wonderful video converter that lets you not only convert your favorite videos to various HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc. but also create Blu-ray folder for PS3 and Blu-ray player. besides, E.M. HD Video Converter can easily burn all videos and AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to DVD, DivX DVD.
It seems that the codec is not except by your previous software. You can have a try to download Brorsoft Video Converter to convert your videos which can support various video formats and codec. Good luck!
I can’t ensure that video converter is the best, but the conversion is quick and convenient.Here is a tips:
how to convert mpg to wmv
I used to convert video with Acethinker Video Converter, free and works perfect. It’s a free online App, compatible with both Windows and Mac. And here are the steps to convert video.
1. Launch your web browser and go to Acethinker Online Video Converter.
2. Click ‘select files to start’, and then drag and drop your WMV video into the app.
3. Click the Format drop down list, select MPG as output format.
4. Click the Convert button, the App will ask you where to save the converted file.
5. Click Start the run the conversion, it will take a few minutes to finish the task. When the conversion done, you will find the converted file in the folder you set in step 4. Done.