I have got a DVD karaoke disk and can I convert it to AVI file with tracks + music and vocal sound?
From Nero Burn software, Convert DVD-Video Movies to Nero Digital (TM), I can see there are about 70 tracks in the DVD but It can only convert to Nero Digital file (MP4)and not AVI.
From Prism Video Converter, It can convert to AVI but from 70 tracks, it combines the whole file to 1 track and only vocal sound.
I prefer using Nidesoft dvd ripper,It is a powerful and professional DVD rip software, which helps you convert DVD to all popular video or audio formats easily.
The program is from:
why not try DVD Ripper Ultimate
The program has common AVI profile and HD AVI profile, and you just need to choose which you like.
You’ll get super fast speed to rip DVD movies with DVD Ripper, and the DVD ripping speed will be promoted with the performance increase of your CPU.
Have a deep free trial at http://www.dvdripsoft.com/dvd-ripper-ultimate.html
This DVD ripper can help you.
1. Remove DVD protections, like RCE, CSS etc
2. Convert DVD movies to various audio/video(MOV/MP4/FLV/3GP/AVI/MPG/AAC/MP3...).
3. You can customize video specs.
4. Video editing function, including crop black bar on screen, trim time length for a specific video clip, merge several video clips into a single file etc.
5. Support batch conversion and merging several chapters/titles into one file.
Go the official site for more details, if you go any interesting.