i downloaded call of duty and found the same problem as others... the first cd installs, then wen the prompt comes up, i insert the second cd, but for some reason it still says 'insert second cd'. both image files i downloaded have been burnt to cd, i dont get whats wrong :S
i was in the same trouble with cod, firsti cd installed fine, but second kept asking for cd. all i needed to do was just to copy the four .pak files from cd2 main/ folder to game installation main/ folder. then i dl a crack and game is so fkin awesome!
1) bin/cue files works best if combined
2) bin? thats binary data od something
3) cue? thats little file that gives info to NERO how to burn bin data
4) if you dont have cue file youll have to make a new cue file
5) how to make it?
use CUEMAKER (google it)
make it yourself with notepad and put .cue extension
6) example of cue file: (it realy short)
This works if cue and bin are in same folder
FILE “name of file.bin” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
FILE “c:\full path of file\name of file.bin” BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00
7) SO now what you have cue and bin....now burn em on NERO
8) note!! bin is usally larger than 700MB but that doesnt mean that data will be larger than 700MB when burned!!
9) how to burn: nero-use wizard-new cd-other cd formats-create a cd image-finish-click on cue file
10) NERO will use cue to burn bin data!! cue gives info to NERO how to burn
11) well...use CUEMAKER to make cue file...sometimes settings are different than normal :p
12) well you have burned it and now test it....
14) ALSO: use DAEMON tools!!!
15) DAEMON tools (google it) will make
-one to 4 bogus cd rom drives
-will break all protections on bin files
-will able testing of data before burning it
16) ATTENTION!!!! DANGER!!!!!
17) FIRST use DAEMON tools to check if bin is ok or its some crap..... and than BURN it with NERO
18) this shit will work 100% if you follow it....
I have a similar problem with Call of Duty. I burned both cd 1 and cd 2, and the installation went fine. I went to play it, so I inserted cd 1. But it keeps telling me it’s the wrong cd. I insert cd 2, and it tells me to put in cd 1. Did I forget to do something?
hey fmw, u gotta replace the cod file in the program directory.its on cd1 or u can download one. copy and paste it into the program directory and click replace. have fun. email me if u have any problems
Hi, using nero.. it seems i can only copy 1 CUE file at a time TO dvd..
that one cue file locates to a bin file which is 900 meg.. now i cant use a single CD-R becuase its a KVCD movie...
I have also DISC 2, that i would like to put on the same DVD-R...
having this problem with nero only allowing one cue file to be burnt at a time, can some one suggest what other program or an alternate method where i could possibly combine the two cue files and make one..
Thanks for any help
hey shak, try using blaze media pro or windows movie maker or whatever to join the movie together. then jus do whatever to convert it to ur .bin and .cue file. give clonedvd a try. if u have a dvd-r cd and a dvd burner. u should be able to burn the entire movie to the dvd-r with nero or clonedvd with the.cue file. try blaze media pro or windows movie maker. email me if u got any questions. hope i helped.
Can you guys please help me. I’ve dl sim city 4, burned the 2 cds using nero (cue files), and installed the game without any problems. Now when I put in the 1st cd, and choose play from the menu, it asks me for the correct cd, even though that is supposed to be the correct one. Any help is appreciated. Cheers
1) GAME ASKS FOR ORIGINAL CD
2) WHY? BECAUSE YOU HAVE PIRATED COPY AND ITS NOT ORIGINAL CD :P
3) YOU NEED: CRACKED *.EXE FILE OF THAT GAME
4) REPLACE ORIGINAL *.EXE WITH CRACKED ONE AND IT WILL WORK
5) WHERE TO GET THOSE?
6) TRY USING ANY P2P CLIENT :P .....
7) LIKE SHAREAZA.....OR SOMETHING
8) IF YOU GET GAME FROM P2P IT WILL USUALLY HAVE CRACKED DIR IN IT
9) ALSO SOME GAMES WILL ASK FOR CD KEY (GUESS YA KNOW WHATS THAT :P)...CAN GET THEM ALSO ON P2P NETWORKS :P
hey snake, u gotta copy and paste the nocd crack that probably on the cd into the game directory. then it will work fine, without the cd too. email me if u have problems. the nocd crack is in one of the folders probably on cd1. check it out. email me
Why is it that even simple solutions (as the ones presented here) almost never work, guys?
Magic-Iso link is dead.Cannot find crack. Therefore cannot use it.
Deamontools does not work for me because demon tools refuses to open more than one bin file. I have unrarred a downloaded game and the result is three cds with lots of binfiles. (no cue files) Demontools wont open more than one file. Select all suddenly does not work any more.
The make cue file programma wont install and thus does not work.
Nero (and myself) cannot find the cue file anywhere.
Just burning the binfiles wasts the cd.
I am at a loss
Talking about CUE’s, BIN’s, ISO’s, etc. I usually mount my CD images using some alternative software similar to Daemon Tools and it works great. My next goal is burning several CD images into an standard data DVD and include some sort of interactive menu to select which image to mount virtually each time the DVD boots. But I’d need this autorun-type tool which could also handle the images itself, thus not needing to lean on Daemon Tools or so. Any suggestions?
ok well i downloaded nfsu2 and battlefield vietnam, installed them, and then i am using daemon tools in order to run them
they are fully installed and all but every time i go to run the game all i get is a message that says to insert the cd
i dont know the problem and any feedback would be great