The information in these pages has been gleaned from various sources over a period of three years. These have included:
- Dave Wilson, the original creator of this site - still the author of most of the content
- Mark Ching who kindly researched the FOURCCs supported by a large array of video cards.
- Jan Bottorff at Paradigm Matrix Inc.
- Wolfgang Hesseler at the University of Bonn.
- Scott MacDonald at Microsoft.
- John McGowan for the pointer to his AVI Overview site.
- Danny Miller at Microsoft.
- Roger Monteith at VLSI Vision Ltd.
- Tim Roberts at Providenza and Boekelheide, Inc.
- Partha Srinivasan at Mediamatics Inc.
- Tom Walsh, Intel Indeo (r) Video Interactive Team
- Royce Liao at the University of California, Irvine for info on various graphics controllers.
- Microsoft/Intel DCI (Display Control Interface) Specification, Version 1.6
- Windows SDK documentation.
- Various, random sources on the net.
- A huge list of people who have emailed me information!