AC3Filter 2.1a (2012-04-10)
AC3Filter is a high quality free audio decoder and processor filter. It allows media players to playback movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks. Also it can process any audio track; much of processing options allows adjusting the sound in almost any way. It is possible to upmix any audio source to 6 channels. Filter can do multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) output. It can encode any audio source to AC3 on-the-fly and send it over SPDIF to the receiver.
• Equalizer crash fixed. Thanks to all whom report bugs.
• HDMV LPCM support (it was noise).
• 8 channels support
• PCM Double output support
• DTS-MA (core only), AAC, EAC3, FLAC, MP3 decoding support
• Completely new bass redirection:
- better filtering (4th order Linkwitz-Riley)
- option to redirect bass to front speakers
• Single icon per application
• Online help
• Crash report
• Set filter language from the installer
- Portuguese, thanks to Manuela Silva
- Turkish, thanks to AltanEdip
- Dutch, thanks to Ernst Klamer
- Bulgarian, thanks to George Barzev
- Ukrainian, thanks to Michael Vigovsky
Download AC3Filter Full if you’re not sure what version you need.
Do not forget to Donate if you like AC3Filter: http://ac3filter.net/wiki/Donate
I can’t get commentluv to work at all. When it’s eaelbnd and someone tries to post, nothing happens. The comment doesn’t show up, I get no mail it’s as though they never tried to comment in the first place.Also, it doesn’t look like it does below under your submit button, my little checkmark is on a totally different line.*frustrated*I have had to disable it so that people are able to comment until I figure it out.
Congratulation Sandeep and Arthi!We will not be able to make it in Chennai, But after come back please leave us a note and don’t fegrot to drop by if you happen to be in Bay areaWish you a fun-filled marriage and wonderful married lifePurushotham and Manjula