i just bought a game and frustating...it won;t work and i feel ripped off because i have to pay $14.95 for indeo 5.2:(
anyone know how i can download free indeo 5.2 for free? i just don;t feel right to pay ligos that amount of money for a game. plus the game stated is compatible with xp...and lol from nowhere said i needed to have this stupid indeo.
any input would be appreciated.
I don’t see why you would absolutely need version 5.2. Older versions of indeo 5 (5.06, 5.07, 5.10, 5.11) should work just fine, even under windows xp, and even if it’s not advertised. Look in thread 1684
As an option to meet the needs of those Windows (all versions) users who require
Indeo codecs, Ligos has created an enhanced bundle of the Indeo codecs called Indeo XP for Windows. Indeo
XP includes Indeo Video version 5.2, as well as support for older Indeo-based applications. The features
include the following:
* Optimization of the Indeo Video 5 scalability feature
* A wavelet compression algorithm that improves visual quality over previous versions of Indeo
* Better compression at all levels of video quality than previous generation codecs
* Playback performance enhancements including smoother, interpolated “zoom by 2” playback
* Indeo XP also includes the legacy codecs Indeo Video 3.2, Indeo Video 4.5, and Indeo Audio 2.5
* For all Windows OS from Windows 95 to Windows XP.
My boy , want to play Motocross Madness 2 , and I have XP sp2 installed and also here It need Indeo Videon version for xp.
I tryed the trick to install K-lite codec pack , but it did not help for me , I think the game MM2
exspect indeo version 5.0 ??
I tryed to follow link http://rapidshare.de/files-en/80764/indeoxp.exe.html
but no luck here , I can not find the right codec here..
Please can someone give me direction to find the right code , so my son can play this nice game :)
Please someone cleaver out there , can You repost where I can download this
Hi again, I found out myself :)
by installing K-lite codec pack 1.20
from this site http://www.codecguide.com/download_mega_old2.htm
my first attempt was with a to new K-lite pack..
learning by doing..