8192 CODEC does not exist!
It’s a tag.
The TAG 8192 (decimal) or TAG 2000 (hexadecimal) is shown in the player if you need the AC3 audio decompressor. Just that.
- ~ -
AC3Filter 2.1a (2012-04-10)
AC3Filter is a high quality free audio decoder and processor filter. It allows media players to playback movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks. Also it can process any audio track; much of processing options allows adjusting the sound in almost any way. It is possible to upmix any audio source to 6 channels. Filter can do multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) output. It can encode any audio source to AC3 on-the-fly and send it over SPDIF to the receiver.
• Equalizer crash fixed. Thanks to all whom report bugs.
• HDMV LPCM support (it was noise).
• 8 channels support
• PCM Double output support
• DTS-MA (core only), AAC, EAC3, FLAC, MP3 decoding support
• Completely new bass redirection:
- better filtering (4th order Linkwitz-Riley)
- option to redirect bass to front speakers
• Single icon per application
• Online help
• Crash report
• Set filter language from the installer
- Portuguese, thanks to Manuela Silva
- Turkish, thanks to AltanEdip
- Dutch, thanks to Ernst Klamer
- Bulgarian, thanks to George Barzev
- Ukrainian, thanks to Michael Vigovsky
Download AC3Filter Full if you’re not sure what version you need.
Do not forget to Donate if you like AC3Filter: http://ac3filter.net/wiki/Donate