I need a video converter that converts into .MTV format for my MP4 player

posted in MP3/MP4 players, viewed 253k times Page 4 of 26« first ‹ prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 next › last »

hi this is philipamd here
i needed a mtv or a amv converter for my mp4 player. reply

Feedback
03-05-2006 06:00 AM
philipamd

aadi wrote:

Daniel Rudd wrote:
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME MY MP4 PLAYER WONT PLAY .MP4 FORMATTED VEIDEOS BUT IT WILL .MTV SO I NEED A CONVERTER WHICH CONVERTS TO .MTV
MANY THX

You need an AMV converter. The file sizes are too big as MTV files. This converter is fast and reduces a 438MB file to about 65,000KB!! Then it will play under movies on your MP4 player. The site I found mine on is www.mympxplayer.com, then download the AMV converter. reply

Feedback
03-05-2006 11:54 AM
candi128
2 posts

Ariel wrote:
Excuse me for my basic english. I have a reproducer of MP3 that reproduce MTV files, too. For that, if you tell me your email adress I could transfer this program to convert AVI to MTV, and others conversions. I understand spanish, so if you can write in spanish much better. Bye.

Ola Ariel, Eu sou brasileiro, estou precisando muito desse software, se voce puder me enviar ficarei muito agradecido.

Alberto Miranda. reply

Feedback
03-06-2006 06:24 AM
Alberto Miranda

Ariel wrote:
Excuse me for my basic english. I have a reproducer of MP3 that reproduce MTV files, too. For that, if you tell me your email adress I could transfer this program to convert AVI to MTV, and others conversions. I understand spanish, so if you can write in spanish much better. Bye.

hi sir, i need a converter that converts to .mtv file.. i hope u can help me”, here is my e-mail add (bladhart19@yahoo.com) tnx a lot sir!! reply

Feedback
03-06-2006 08:50 AM
jhom

hi to all! i need an mpeg to .mtv converter for my mp4. can someone help me pls! here’s my e-mail add (bladhart19@yahoo.com) tnx to all”, reply

Feedback
03-06-2006 08:59 AM
jhom

You can try here: http://www.mympxplayer.com

They have BOTH the .AMV and .MTV Converters on that site.

.MTV doesn’t use video compression, so the file size is much larger than an .AMV video file.

However, NOT all MP4 players play .AMV files so you will need to check which one your player plays and install the correct version Converter (ver 3.57 converts to .MTV while 3.68 converts to .AMV files). reply

Feedback
03-13-2006 03:27 AM
Kevin Armstrong

Hi
guys I have got this mp4 player.
It has a colour sceen. I need a converting software to convert the video files to .amv
some of the sites i tried on ur suggestions did not open on my PC.So can someone send me an attatchment as email? Or can someone give multiple choices of websites? reply

Feedback
03-14-2006 04:17 AM
Shubhankar

imad wrote:
please can you send me mtv converter mp4 or any converter mp4 thank you

reply

Feedback
03-17-2006 12:49 PM
ahmed

my mp4 not working plz help reply

Feedback
03-22-2006 01:52 PM
sushil

ahmed wrote:

imad wrote:
please can you send me mtv converter mp4 or any converter mp4 thank you

reply

Feedback
03-25-2006 12:54 PM
sabbir ahmed

after using the DMVconvert, the file turns into a movie clip. Shouldn’t it be a DMV/MTV? reply

Feedback
03-26-2006 03:56 PM
that.kid

candi128 wrote:

aadi wrote:

Daniel Rudd wrote:
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME MY MP4 PLAYER WONT PLAY .MP4 FORMATTED VEIDEOS BUT IT WILL .MTV SO I NEED A CONVERTER WHICH CONVERTS TO .MTV
MANY THX

You need an AMV converter. The file sizes are too big as MTV files. This converter is fast and reduces a 438MB file to about 65,000KB!! Then it will play under movies on your MP4 player. The site I found mine on is www.mympxplayer.com, then download the AMV converter.

reply

Feedback
03-30-2006 03:57 AM
sumit

rafek wrote:
I NEED A VIDEO CONVERTER THAT CONVERTS IN TO .MTV FORMAT FOR MY MP4 PLAYER

reply

Feedback
03-30-2006 03:58 AM
sumit

YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE ON THE MAIN PAGE AND USE IT!

QUIT ASKING FOR THE SAME GOD DAMN THING YOU DAMN RETARDED NOOBS!

ITS ALL ON THE MAIN PAGE ON THE BOTTOM, GET THE AMV CONVERTER THERE OR MTV CONVERTER THERE, AMV IS BETTER.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE. reply

Feedback
03-31-2006 03:48 PM
Frustrated person

THE MAIN PAGE IS www.mympxplayer.com

RETARDS! reply

Feedback
03-31-2006 03:49 PM
Frustrated person

Frustrated person wrote:
YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE ON THE MAIN PAGE AND USE IT!

QUIT ASKING FOR THE SAME GOD DAMN THING YOU DAMN RETARDED NOOBS!

ITS ALL ON THE MAIN PAGE ON THE BOTTOM, GET THE AMV CONVERTER THERE OR MTV CONVERTER THERE, AMV IS BETTER.

ANY MORE QUESTIONS YOU CAN SHOVE IT UP WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE.

People come to this site not to be insulted but to find out what they need. I didn’t know the first time I went to this site and I am certainly not retarded. I work with the mentally challenged everyday, and the people asking for help on this site are definitely not, as you refer to them, “retards”. If you’re sick of them asking the same questions , remove yourself from the site. Oh, and you sir, are a prick. reply

Feedback
04-01-2006 11:41 PM
candi128
2 posts

NO, BULL****. THEY KEEP ASKING THE SAME RETARDED QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT READING ANY OF THE D*MN REPLIES! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF RETARDS!

THE MAIN PAGE IS www.mympxplayer.com << GO THERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR AMV/MTV CONVERTER.

RETARDS!!!! reply

Feedback
04-02-2006 10:42 PM
Frustrated person

hi guys can any 1 tell me whr can i get an converter that converts mtv to avi files?
thks reply

Feedback
04-05-2006 01:33 AM
prince
9 posts

Hi there. I need help on my Mp4.
I have the program to convert my vids to amv BUT
it requires media player 9..but
i have window 98 and i cant have media player 9 only 7.
is there another converting program for window 98?

thank you! :3 reply

Feedback
04-05-2006 07:40 AM
YumeYume

philipamd wrote:
hi this is philipamd here
i needed a mtv or a amv converter for my mp4 player.

reply

Feedback
04-05-2006 10:03 AM
Jasveer Singh

Page 4 of 26« first ‹ prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 next › last »

Reply

Topic
Your reply
Your name
or log in
Verify you're human

By submitting this form you agree to our posting rules,
privacy policy and our disclaimer.

Latest downloads