When the MP3 play can not turn on .
First we consider the first step to connect the computer to check .if it can connect the computer but there is no a “Removable Disk”, please upgrade firmware on the machine, if the upgrade failed, then
1) Empty FLASH, and then re-upgrade software
2) check FLASH and control communications between the lines, whether copper or platinum resistance appears open
3) check whether the normal or SDRAM to SDRAM control lines of communication between the normal
4) FLASH poor poor control
If connect the computer normally, the machine showed that under normal circumstances also, check the battery boot circuit; if the machine does not show the normal machine, please refer to (b) “can not display the boot."
The third step even if the machine does not connect the computer and does not show. then the whole investigation the following points:
1) Reset button to reset;
2) power supply circuit;
3) procedures for the loss (to short-circuit line in order to upgrade FLASH data); 4 ) PLL clock circuit and reset circuit;
5) control and FLASH is wrong;
6) control and lines of communication between FLASH is wrong.
The issue of the following methods to check the hardware.
1. Boot problem circuit or power circuit.
1) check whether the normal start button.
2) press the start button in the boot check whether the on-circuit the battery voltage, if there is no turn-on, check the boot circuit transistor or MOS tube and IC.
3) check whether the battery voltage input to control or DC / DC with the LDO, various DC / DC or the LDO is the work of the internal control of DC / DC or LDO is working, whether there is voltage output. The normal voltage output of a move are 3.3V, 3V, 2V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.25V the voltage varies by program.
Yes, there are companies that do crdiet repair. However there are more bad ones than good ones. I would highly suggest spending some money (perhaps at used books store or eBay) to buy Rich DiMaggio’s book Credit Repair: What the Credit Industry Doesn’t Want You To Know (2003). It’s a great book for a newbie and he tells it like it is. Most crdiet repair companies do what you can do yourself: write letters to request a payment plan, make calls to request a settlement or a formal payment plan. You get charged for their work which you could do free. They are required to follow the Credit Repair Organizations Act (15 U.S.C. 1679) they must have you sign a contract, they must send you a bill AFTER they have completed their work (not accept money before), and they must allow you to cancel the contract.