antho wrote:69 wrote:
Got the .rzr files to join and open with winrar but when I try
to extract is says need .r00
Could someone the me what that is?
I got the same problem man .r00 file needed, tried selecting the first file but I get the same error
Thanks for the help, this is unpacking now for me...hopefully 100% but the time im finished typing...to answer a few questions.
1) As others have already mentioned...open the winrar programme not right click extract.
2) Find the foder through winrar where the files are...if you cant see them when you open the folder dont worry look at the bottom of the window for a drop down box tab, click this and select all files.
3) right click and highlight the first file and extract to wherever...I always extract to desktop easy to find and delete.
4) you should be left with an iso file or something simalar....all files will have been extrated to create this not just the first one.
5)Get a copy of power iso...I like this programme easy to use..
6) open power iso and on the top toolbar you will find a tab to mount.
7)Set number of drives to 1, the drop down box will dissapear.
8) reselect the mount tab and select the first on the list mount image to drive.
9)navagate to desktop find iso and mount.
10) if auto run is selected on power iso the iso file will start to load, if autorun is not selected in power iso then slecet the windows icon (bottom left of your screen).
Navagate to my computer...from this window find the drive where the iso is loaded double clickand installation should start.
Oh somethime theiso file will contain a no cd crack within so before mounting open power iso, click and drag the iso file from your desktop into poweriso this will let you see the contents of the iso file..search it for a crack, patch or serial.
What you do with a crack or patch...well google it.
Ta for now got a iso to install...hope this helped.
Later and thanks to everyone for your posts this helped me a lot.
Sorry amendment to see the file within the iso file..to look for installation info/crack/patch or serial...right click the iso on your desktop and open.
It will then open with power iso so you can search through it...dont run the programme from here though unless the read me tells you to...mount it or you will have a no disk read error.
Night Night now.
everytime i try it keeps asking for a .r00 file and i’m not getting an iso file