I downloaded a movie in a folder of around 50 .r01 files. One file with .sfv and another with .nfo. I know the .r01 files can be extracted using winrar. But when I do extract one of those files, 2 files are extracted. One with .bin and the other .cue and still cannot play the movie..can you help me with this one please...Thankyou
If you have the necessary codecs, the cue file can be mounted in a virtual drive such as with Daemon Tools and the movie will autolaunch in Media Player.
Thats if you just want to watch it and not add to the already enormous illeagal collection of pirated movies you have, ready to be duplicated in your sophisticated array of dvd drives stamping out 20 discs at a time ready to be sold on at highly reduced prices.
i downloaded underworld.unrated.dvdrip.xvid-alliance cd1 have 49 files
how can i see files
it doesn"t work
plz somebody help
- .r01, .r02, .r03 etc... use winrar
- .001, .002, .003 etc... use hjsplit, winsplit or mastersplitter (most of the time) i’ve seen a few cases where those were renamed .r01, .r02 etc files. in that case use winrar.
- bin/cue - use nero to burn it to a cd, or to view the cd contents directly use isobuster
in some cases if the bin contains a (s)vcd, you could play it directly with videolan.
I downloaded a bit-torrent movie file the matrix revolutions.DVDRip-XviD.OPT!V!D. When i open the file in a player an error message can’t open file is displayed. i have the XviD codec. i need help guys... thnxx ?:(
I’ve also dwld several ripDVDs, I can watch the movies just fine, but I dun noe how to access the extra functions, like the subtitles. I knoe the subtitle feature existst because there is a folder in the movie file labeled Subtitles, but I dont really recognize those files. Any thoughts?
Hi, i’m facing the same problem but it doesn’t bother me much since i dun read the subtitle. If there’s any1 out there could help us....big thnxx. Avi codec is very useful at finding a rite codec...solves the problem of finding a rite codec in secs but subtitle is not available here. ;)
i am a newbie and everything i have done is by trial and error.
1) normally if you unzip the first rar file extract it to somewhere, somehow it will extract all the other rar files eg. r00,r01, etc as well.
2) abt subtitles.. first you must unzip the file if it has a rar ext and it should then become a *.sub file. extract file to be in the same folder as the avi filename.rar and it must also have the same file name as the avi file.
2) i use the cliprex ds dvd player to play back and find it better than the windows media (no jerking, etc). the subtitle would show up.
3) for those who have a problem with the audio, right click on the file and view the properties to see the codec. you may want to search the net to see whether you could download the same codec.
i hope above helps.
For the files as dvp-awcd1.r00 you use Winrar to extract. It will automatically connect all the files dvp-awcd1.rxx in the directory. Then you will have a file as dvp-awcd1.avi. If you don’t hear sound with Window Media player, so you can try with VLC Media player !:). It works to me!
ps. Thanks for your posts above. First I don’t know how to play, but after read yours, it’s OK! :) Enjoy!
just managed to open the downloaded file
those of you who get alliance XXXXXXX.xvid.001
and so on
just double click on the file and then choose program from program installed. then chose winRAR (you need to install this program first)
WinRAR will then open the file and you will see the movie you downloaded as AVI
extract it to a new folder and watch it like any AVI files
Hi. Could some one please tell me what codec i need to download to play r.01 r.02 r.03 ect. I just downbloaded a movie and its not working.. how do i burn it as well. in my nero there is no .cue to burn .. please tell me what to do???
i downloaded using bittorent a batch of files:
in a folder is files with filenames *.rXX with XX being numbers from 00 - 47, a *.rar file and a *.sfv file.
another folder also contain the same kind of files.
u guys said that if i start unzipping using WinRAR on the first *.rXX file, it will automatically unzip all the other files, and combine them all into a complete *.avi file. i’ve done that before but it doesn’t work here. all *.rXX file seem to be the same *.avi file hen i unzipped it. the same happens with the *.rar file. shouldn’t that *.rar file be unzipped into some .bin, .cue or subtitle format file??
what do u do with the .sfv file?
could somebody please help me?
burn cue & bin files with nero burning rom.... to get them to work...ok please help me... the film is avi and works fine..but the subtitles..are sfv file how do i add then..tryed bsplayer,win4 dvd,some others cant add the sub’s help!!!!!!!