I found a way to record mp3’s to DVD with RecordNow software. You just have to set the recording mode to data. I’ve been hearing it couldn’t be done but it can with RecordNow. I don’t understand why windows won’t let you record MP3’s to DVD. Like dragging and dropping or copying/pasting but RecordNow got rid of that problem for me. If there is a way to record MP3’s to DVD through Windows please let me know how.
Im not sure if you understand my ques....I want to know if anyone knows how to make a dvd disk with mp3 files on it play in a cd player that plays mp3’s...I already know how to rcord mp3 to a dvd but it dosent play, for instance in my car (mp3-cd) player
put your computers back in their boxes and take them back to where you got them ffs.
you’re all too stupid to own one.
1. you can burn mp3’s to dvd using any dvd writing software such as nero or roxio or whatever. burn it as a data disc.
2. you can’t play ANY type of dvd in a cd player, because it is just that, a CD PLAYER not a dvd player. my god.
3. to play an mp3 dvd you need something that can play mp3’s and read dvd’s. some dvd players play mp3’s and most of them will play mp3’s off a dvd disc no problem.
now go and crawl back under your rocks where you belong before i get my big stick out.
THIS IS 4 YOU “ohmygodyouresothick!"
you are a bad boy / girl!!!
PLAY NICE !!!
WE ARE NOT ALL COMPUTER BOFFIN’S YOU KNOW ! SOME OF US ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE WHERE WE ARE SEPERATED FROM OUR COMPUTER CHAIRS !!!!
I SERIOUSLY BELIEVE YOU NEED TO GET LUCKY ! MAYBE THIS WILL IMPROVE YOUR DISPOSITION!
THOUGH I HAVE TO ADMIT !!! YOU DID GIVE THEM SOME GOOD ADVICE !! AND GAVE ME A GOOOOOD GIGGLE IN THE PROCESS!
PUT AWAY YOUR BIG STICK ! AND SMILE !
I’ve burned mp3 files succesfully to a DVD+R disk in “data” and “create an mp3 disk” formats. The disks would not play in anyone of 3 differant brand DVD players that support MP3 playback. The software I used was Roxio Easy Media Creator. So what gives?
It seems,somepeople didnt understand my query. I only wanted to know if there was a way to make a DVD disk with mp3’s playable in a Mp3 cd player... I know they are 2 different type of mediums and different file formats, but who knows there might have been away to make them compatable...I only wanted to know if was such a thing possible. All the bright boy negitive reponses are totally unnessary. Ive gotten the answer,it cant be done(Atleast not yet)
Remember the purpose of the forum, everyone is not at the same level of expertise!
no way, you can’t play dvds on a cd player. the laser heads on CD players aren’t designed to read the more compact pits on dvds. Your question is kind of like asking if a record player can play cds, if you know what i mean. The needle on a record player is simply too big to read the microscopic pits on cds. Likewise, the laser on a cd player is not precise enough to read the smaller dvd pits.
I can MP3’s to a DVD using my new NEC DVD burner. I can also of course burn MP3’s to a CD with the same DVD burner.
- The problem lies when not playing the MP3 DVD in the computer, but in a stand alone DVD player.
- I can play the MP3 CD’s in my 1 year old Panasonic DVD player. It even shows the name of the songs.
- When I place the MP3 DVD in this Panasonic DVD player, it tells me “This type of disc cannot be played. Please insert another disc."
- I looked at the files on the MP3 CD and the files on the MP3 DVD. There is no difference, there are no extra files on the DVD or CD when burnt thru Nero 126.96.36.199
So, it seems that todays current DVD players may not all be able to play MP3 DVD’s.
The next thing to try is a DVD only half filled with MP3’s, since the problem could be with too many files for the player to register..just a guess. Anyone else with some ideas on why this happens?
This is one of the funniest post pages that I have ever read, but I think there is a bit of confusion.
A CD Player can only play CD’s with Audio.
A CD Player with MP3 capabilites can only play CD’s with Audio AND CD’s with MP3’s - not DVD’s loaded with MP3’s
I hope this clears things up a bit