AC3 Codec (Tag 8192) In Windows Vista

posted in Audio Codecs, viewed 67k times Page 1 of 3[1] 2 3 next › last »

Hello. I am using DivX in Windows Vista, and I have downloaded all of the codec’s from all of the websites everyone has suggested to fix this problem, but none of them work. When I open DivX again, it just gives me the same message. Is this because none of these codecs work with Vista? Does anyone else have Vista??? Please let me know how to fix this... Thank you...

Missy reply

Feedback
11-18-2007 08:24 PM
Missy

Same problem!!! I’ve tried a few codec’s. None work with VISTA....I miss XP :( reply

Feedback
11-19-2007 01:25 AM
Deserteagle

i am having the same problem with Vista Home premium, plzz some1 show us the solution HTnaks reply

Feedback
11-24-2007 09:06 PM
Help

After sometime google-ing, i finally managed to find this software called VistaCodecs the link to the download file is on the majorgeek.com

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Vista_Codec_Package__d5701.html

Problem solved. Peace out reply

Feedback
11-24-2007 09:36 PM
Help

go to this site, it works a treat (Y), or at least it does for DivX player reply

Feedback
12-05-2007 12:35 PM
pitcher64

Go to this website and get this filter. Ihave vista and it works perfectly

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/AC3_Filter.htm reply

Feedback
01-06-2008 01:20 AM
Stevo81

Stevo81 my hero
You fixed my problem and it was so simple fanx man reply

Feedback
01-06-2008 05:50 AM
Daft_Punk-4re

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Vista_Codec_Package__d5701.html

it works... thanks guys.. reply

Feedback
01-07-2008 02:19 PM
sellamiam

Worked Great thanks reply

Feedback
01-09-2008 09:56 PM
Mike1234

Help,

You are a genius. Worked like a charm. reply

Feedback
01-15-2008 09:47 PM
Shanny

I DONT UNDERSTAND! IT DOESNT WORK !>.<!

How’s a site going to help me? I don’t see anything on the first site.
I have an .avi file that has picture, no sound, like everyone here, same error, but wtf! how’s handing me a site going to help me.

A little more informative instructions would be really aprecitated! reply

Feedback
01-20-2008 06:17 AM
cdvbvbj

Help wrote:
After sometime google-ing, i finally managed to find this software called VistaCodecs the link to the download file is on the majorgeek.com

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Vista_Codec_Package__d5701.html

Problem solved. Peace out

It all works for vista now :)

Thanks!!! reply

Feedback
01-26-2008 09:50 PM
Gegata

cdvbvbj wrote:
I DONT UNDERSTAND! IT DOESNT WORK !>.<!

How’s a site going to help me? I don’t see anything on the first site.
I have an .avi file that has picture, no sound, like everyone here, same error, but wtf! how’s handing me a site going to help me.

A little more informative instructions would be really aprecitated!

my god. there are noobs and then there are just plain stupid people. if u had been reading the threads, u would see that from these so called “websites” used with this so called “web browser” you are able to download a “codec” to patch your media player, which will give you sound in sync with picture.

please for god sakes. read!! before asking stupid questions reply

Feedback
01-27-2008 10:32 AM
person

hello... reply

Feedback
01-28-2008 02:14 PM
zeta
10,157 posts

thnx reply

Feedback
01-19-2009 06:53 PM
mohanned

Stevo81 wrote:
Go to this website and get this filter. Ihave vista and it works perfectly

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/AC3_Filter.htm

Thank you.! You just saved my life.! =) reply

Feedback
01-29-2009 01:57 PM
mrswinter

I downloaded from
http://www.free-codecs.com/AC3_Filter_download.htm

It works.
Thank you. reply

Feedback
01-30-2009 02:05 PM
eimi

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=4649&s=12

i use this it took me straight to the download but if it doesnt work for u cuz u kind of challenge take this

http://www.free-codecs.com/AC3_Filter_download.htm

and chose”: Download [ AC3 Filter 1.51a ] reply

Feedback
01-31-2009 08:17 PM
Dman17

Thanks guys, works great! reply

Feedback
02-03-2009 01:41 PM
Davyyyyyyy

IT WORKED THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! reply

Feedback
02-23-2009 08:08 PM
n8e

Page 1 of 3[1] 2 3 next › last »

Reply

Topic
Your reply
Your name
or log in
Verify you're human

By submitting this form you agree to our posting rules,
privacy policy and our disclaimer.